Featured Premium Listing - $37
Get more views with preferred placement!
- Run till sold! 90 day money back guarantee
- Upload unlimited photos, or add a video!
- Free syndication to 50+ partner websites!
- Priority placement on the EasyAutoSales network
- Share on Craigslist, Twitter and more!
Tips for Selling Used Cars Online
- Wash and clean your car - You do not necessarily have to get your car professionally detailed but it should at least be washed on the outside and wiped down and vacuumed on the inside. Make sure your used car is as appealing as possible for pictures and test drives.
- Take lots of pictures! - Pictures truly can say 1,000 words. The more large, clear and detailed pictures you take of your used car, the more interest you will get. EasyAutoSales has no limit on the number of images you can upload and we only accept images 640x480 pixels or higher - so take advantage of it!
In addition to taking exterior shots at various angles, we also recommend taking pictures of the interior, the dash, the center console, the VIN plate, the odometer, the engine and the trunk. If the vehicle has leather seats, you should also take pictures of the seats to show there are no tears or other damage.
- Post your vehicle's identification number (VIN) - Posting your VIN allows potential buyers to look up your vehicle's service history and to make sure you own the vehicle you are selling. Having buyers' confidence = quicker sale.
- List all available options - Similar to your resume, you want to put your vehicle's best foot forward and list all options available for your car or truck. Even though every used car is unique, missing key information like AC or power windows may mean missing out on potential sales.
- Ask for a fair price - What is a fair price? Shop around for similar cars in your area that have similar mileage and features and set a comparable price. No one will call if you price yourself too high.