**AUDI CERTIFIED 5 YR / UNLIMITED MILES (whichever comes first)** CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Cobalt Blue Metallic 2015 Audi Q3 2.0T Prestige quattro quattro 6-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI **CERTIFIED**, **ONE OWNER**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **PRESTIGE PACKAGE**, **TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE**, **NAVIGATION**, **EXCELLENT CONDITION**, **RECENT AUDI OF ST. PAUL TRADE**, Q3 2.0T Prestige quattro, 2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI, Audi Connect w/Online Services, Audi MMI Navigation Plus Package w/o Audi connect, BOSE Surround Sound, Color Driver Information System w/Trip Computer, Driver Assistance Package, Driver Auto-Dimming & Power-Folding Side Mirrors, Navigation System, Parking System Plus w/Rearview Camera, Power Tailgate, Prestige Package, Radio: MMI Navigation Plus w/Voice Control.
Audi Certified pre-owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 300+ Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance including towing & trip interruption reimbursement. Transferability of the Audi CPO Limited Warranty to a subsequent private owner. CARFAX Vehicle History Report.
Recent Arrival! 20/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000
Stop in Today for a Test Drive, Call Or Chat With Us Online Today For More Information!! !
* For not much more money than a loaded mainstream compact SUV like the Honda CR-V, you can obtain an entry-level luxury SUV like the Audi Q3. In addition to the image boost an Audi immediately grants, you'll be treated to a refined ride quality, sophisticated design and premium amenities. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet and comfortable ride; upscale interior; many luxury features come standard. Source: Edmunds
* New for 2015 the Audi Q3 is the newest entrant in the compact crossover segment. Its sloping roofline gives it a coupe-like look and feel while the xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights shine throughout your ride. The large panoramic sunroof is dramatic in its openness and provides a stellar perspective of the skyline. Twelve-way power front heated sport seats, including four-way power lumbar are designed for the utmost level of comfort while dual-zone climate control ensures each passenger is comfortable. The available power tailgate opens to allowing you to store up to 48.2 cu ft of goods with the rear seat folded flat. With a 200hp 2.0L TFSI turbocharged engine, the Q3 has power to spare. It makes quick work of getting you through packed city streets, or passing on the highway with fuel economy ratings of 20mpg city and 29mpg hwy. The Q3 is also available with Audi's legendary quattro all-wheel drive system. By sending power to the wheels with the most grip, quattro helps maximize available traction to improve handling. With the available Audi drive select system you can adjust the vehicle's steering and throttle response with ease choosing from modes including Comfort, Dynamic, and Auto. The available MMI navigation system is also available with Audi connect, enabling Google Earth 3D satellite imagery, a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight passenger devices, local traffic and weather, news and more. Available safety features include the Audi side assist system which can help alert you when a vehicle is in your blind spot. The parking system plus with rear view camera uses rear sensors to detect when you are close to another object, while a rear view camera helps provide additional visibility. Source: The Manufacturer Summary