New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Alpine White 2015 BMW 5 Series 550i xDrive AWD 8-Speed Automatic Sport 4.4L V8 DOHC 32V AWD, Venetian Beige Exclusive Stitching w/Dakota Leather Upholstery, Active Blind Spot Detection, Active Driving Assistant, Adaptive Full LED Lights, Aerodynamic Kit, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Trim, Anthracite Headliner, Automatic High Beams, Ceramic Controls, Cold Weather Package, Driver Assistance Plus, Executive Package, Harman Kardon Surround Sound System, Head-Up Display, Heated Front Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Instrument Cluster w/Extended Contents, Leather Dashboard, Lighting Package, M Sport, M Sport Package, M Steering Wheel, Navigation System, Retractable Headlight Washers, Satellite Radio, Shadowline Exterior Trim, Side & Top View Cameras, Soft-Close Automatic Doors, Speed Limit Info, Without Lines Designation Outside.
Don't miss the fantastic bargain! Your time is almost up on this stunning-looking 2015 BMW 5 Series.
BMW Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* 1 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Multipoint Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS)
* Superb powertrains; impressive fuel economy in most forms; elegant interior packed with high-tech features; smooth, quiet ride; advanced safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The BMW 5 series continues to be tailor-made to the tastes of the driver with multiple options of Sedan or Gran Turismo, but those enhancements just got better. The exterior has been modernized with subtle, yet profile-enhancing, changes to the nose and tail. There are also contour lines around the grille and reshaped air intakes. All models now have adaptive xenon headlamps with LED alternatives available, and new thin-line taillamps are a nice addition. BMW has expanded both the standard and optional equipment including engine upgrades. The Gran Turismo specifically has received front fascia recasting and an extended liftgate that increases cargo capacity by 2.1-cubic feet. The luxurious outside look has been translated into the comfortable interior of the 5 series as well. There are many engines to choose from as well. On the 528i there is a 240hp 2.0L TwinPower Turbo. On the 535i there is a 300hp 3.0L TwinPower Turbo. The 535d comes with a 255hp 3.0L TwinTurbo Diesel. While the top of the line 550i comes with a 4.4L TwinPower Turbo V8. Other available features are ActiveHybrid which is paired to the 3.0L TwinTurbo or xDrive for AWD. BMW Assist can offer an emergency switchboard, navigation system, and information service all in one on an integrated 10.2-inch screen. The lowest model starts with ten speakers and options are available for many more sound packages. Existing upgrades for the tech enthusiast are iPad holders and snap-in adapters for Apple products and Blackberry make working from the car a breeze. In addition, rear view, side and top view cameras are all options for safety. Standard safety features include airbags, safety belt reminders, anti-theft alarm system, and an interlocking door anchoring system. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Scintillating V8 power; brilliantly tuned suspension; lavishly trimmed and equipped; ultra-exclusive. Source: Edmunds