**AUDI CERTIFIED 5 YR / UNLIMITED MILES (whichever comes first)** CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Daytona Gray Pearl Effect 2015 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus quattro quattro 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI **CERTIFIED**, **ONE OWNER**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **PREMIUM PLUS**, **TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE**, **NAVIGATION**, **EXCELLENT CONDITION**, Q5 2.0T Premium Plus quattro, 2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI, Aluminum Trunk Edge Trim & Door Sills, Audi Advanced Key, Audi Connect w/Online Services, Audi MMI Navigation w/o Audi connect, Audi Parking System Plus w/Rear View Camera, Audi Side Assist, Auto-Dimming Interior Mirror w/Compass, Color Driver Information System, Color Driver Information System w/Trip Computer, Driver Side Memory, Heated Auto-Dimming & Power-Folding Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Navigation System, Panorama Sunroof, Premium Plus Package, Radio: Audi MMI Navigation Plus System, Technology Package.
Audi Certified pre-owned Details:
* Includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance including towing & trip interruption reimbursement. Transferability of the Audi CPO Limited Warranty to a subsequent private owner. CARFAX Vehicle History Report.
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 300+ Point Inspection
Recent Arrival! 20/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs
Stop in Today for a Test Drive, Call Or Chat With Us Online Today For More Information!! !
* If you want a 5-passenger do-anything SUV, but crave luxurious surroundings, there's a good chance the 2015 Audi Q5 lineup has just the right vehicle for you. Excellent resale values help offset the high cost of purchase. Source: KBB.com
* Top-notch interior craftsmanship; TDI and hybrid's impressive fuel economy; 3.0T's strong supercharged V6; superb brake performance; sporty handling. Source: Edmunds
* When a 2015 Audi Q5 drives by, its sporty and sophisticated profile can't be missed. From its dramatic wheels and classy aluminum roof rails to the graceful slope of its roof, this is one SUV that stands apart from the crowd. The Q5 has a Singleframe grille, sleek bumper and light designs, and signature Audi LED technology in the taillights and available daytime running lights. The Q5 presents its occupants with seats placed at the perfect height for easy entry and exit, with virtually no bending or stretching involved. After settling in, occupants find themselves in a cabin filled with luxurious leather and an eye-catching mix of aluminum accents and all-natural walnut trim. The dashboard has been laid out to serve the driver and features an available integrated MMI screen. Rear passengers will enjoy the superb comfort awarded by reclining seats in a 40/20/40 split, independent climate controls, and privacy glass. The turbocharged 211hp 2.0L TFSI engine can achieve 28mpg on a highway cruise, while the supercharged V6 in the 3.0T model pumps out a robust 272hp and 295 pounds-feet of torque. Audi quattro seamlessly spreads the power among all four wheels, all the time, enhancing traction under all conditions. Audi connect with Google Earth imagery and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for up to eight devices. Ten speakers and Audi concert radio amplify the single CD player, mp3 playback capability and iPod integration. Safety features abound in this graceful utility vehicle including power windows with pinch protection, airbags, five-link front suspension and trapezoidal-link rear suspension. Source: The Manufacturer Summary