Certified. Carbon Black Metallic 2015 GMC Acadia SLT-1 AWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 SIDI Acadia SLT-1, AWD, 2nd Row Bucket Seats, Clean Carfax, Dual SkyScape 2-Panel Power Sunroof, Forward Collision Alert & Lane Departure Warning, Heavy-Duty Cooling System, NavTraffic, One Owner, Open Road Package, Radio: Color Touch Navigation w/IntelliLink, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Trailer Hitch, Trailering Equipment.
Welcome and thank you for looking here at BEST. To save you the most time, we highly recommend reading our reviews along with our local neighbors. The BEST experience in Massachusetts is right here with the BEST Cast in Town! Recent Arrival!
GMC Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Vehicle History
* 172 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Call or click to determine availability. Similar new vehicles are landing daily off the truck. Please call us as you may qualify for additional conditional savings. #BestDealerEver.
* If you need a vehicle that can haul loads of cargo or carry up to eight passengers (or some combination of the two), but you don't want to sacrifice comfort, safety or economy, the 2015 GMC Acadia SUV makes an excellent choice. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride quality; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third row; seating for up to eight passengers; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 GMC Acadia personifies a never say never attitude with its flexible, accommodating space and functionality. Featuring distinctive, bold lines, a confident stance, the Acadia comes with aluminum wheels and automatic on/off headlamps. Body color moldings keep a sleek uniform look. Additionally, there are roof-mounted luggage rails to make family outings as convenient as possible. The interior of the Acadia features attractive trim accents and a soft instrument panel wrap, as well as soothing ambient lighting accents. Additionally, there is underfloor storage behind the flat-folding third row. Rear Park Assist aids by providing audible warning sounds as the rear of the vehicle approaches an object. That, combined with a Rear Vision Camera, makes those complicated parking situations a breeze. A USB port allows you to connect a supported music device for your listening pleasure. All 2015 Acadia models now include two USB ports on the rear of the center console for charging phones and other portable devices. The Acadia is driven by a 3.6L V6 Engine capable of 281 hp at 6300 rpm. Plus, the torque is more than enough to handle a small boat or trailer. The Acadia also affords you the option of a 6-speed AWD automatic transmission or a 6-speed FWD automatic transmission. The dual exhaust allows for an even exhaust flow and are intentionally turned down to prevent any protrusion from the body. The Acadia gives you the extra peace of mind with its host of safety features. An array of air bags protects you from all angles. The StabiliTrak system aids in driving in low traction situations, to keep you in control at all times. The 4-wheel antilock disc brakes grant you the stopping power that you need. Finally, a tire pressure monitoring system keeps you informed via the instrument panel, so you never have to second guess when it is time for a refill. Source: The Manufacturer Summary